Job Role :
This is a brand-new role. It is a truly unique opportunity with multichannel deliverables. This role will be fairly autonomous and as it is new, it gives the successful candidate the opportunity to make it their own and forge their own processes and ways of working.
There are three main responsibilities within the role:
- To create content for the website, the products and shaping the brand tone of voice
- To liaise with internal stakeholders to work together toward improving and expanding revenue streams
- To champion a new social media campaign and use it to develop a more accessible brand for their consumers to identify and interact with.
Day to Day Deliverables:
- Overall responsibility for copy, images, and sourcing/managing third party tools relating to content creation.
- Creating and editing content, with a 'consumer-first' view.
- Creation of content for key retail accounts and B2B partners, as well as in house needs.
- Executing content strategy in relation to broader Marketing and Online strategies.
- Creating engaging content for their technology product ranges.
- Previous experience in a content marketing role, ideally with B2B audiences. Having worked with Saas products would be a bonus.
- Proven experience in using analytics and user research to improve digital content.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Proven ability to hit deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Canva, Google Analytics and social media platforms.
- Excellent networking skills, and strong ability to build and manage contacts.